Monday, August 06, 2007

Toddler lingo continued

At 28 months, his language skills are ever expanding. He's talking very well, has a big vocabulary, speaks more or less gramatically correct, babbles non-stop, and comes up with words and sentences that make us smile!

My do it - I want to do it.

I wanna wash his hands - I want to wash my hands.

I'm eating water-lemon - I'm eating watermelon.

Hush my dawing - "hush my darling", one of the lines in "the lion sleeps tonight".

This feet - when he puts his crocs on he asks if he puts the right foot in the right shoe. Most of the time he puts them on backwards although he's starting to figure it out.

Conbertible - convertible car, train, anything without a roof on it

I like popcorn - I like corn on the cob.

Pasghetti - Spaghetti.

No comments: