Thursday, August 30, 2007

End of summer ramblings

Yes. I'm here.

No. I'm not posting much.

I'm a post-neglector. A blog-neglector. A bad blogging-mommy.

I have no time.

I have lots to say though....so I'll keep this short.

Hubby went for first staff meeting today. New job officially starts after Labourday, which is on Monday.

Renovations are well under way and progressing at a rapid speed. This makes up for the lack of progress for the past three weeks...

Tot has been soooo good. He likes the guys with the tools...go figure. He's such a boy!

Pregnancy is starting to impede me in ways that I find a tad annoying. I can't move fast, I get winded fast, I have this freakshow going on in my belly whenever the babe stretches...it looks like she's still breech, but when she moves, or stretches, her head moves a lot slower now than it did even just a few short weeks ago. It's getting crowded in there...

Grandmother is coming with Rusty today...he's been staying at their house for a few days. Benjamin will love visiting with her, and Rusty will be nice and stressed surrounded by all the noise and debris from the construction...but, c'est la vie.

Joined Facebook. I have a love-hate relationship with that thing...

Later.

No comments: