Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Annoyed

Considering I'm so tired these days, I'm letting little issues fester and annoy me more than usual.

For example, I'm more than a little annoyed at a what I would otherwise see as a stupid mistake made by someone at a postal outlet in a drug store.

But I'm tired and want to blame my bad mood on something. So I may as well blame my bad mood on Canada Post.

Last week, I specifically went there to mail a letter to Italy, with some photos in it, because I was too lazy to take our own digital scale out and weigh the letter myself, then affix the appropriate amount of postage that I have in the house.

I figured, it gets us out of the house and provides us with a change of scenery during this long deep-freeze we've been having. We're all a little sick with cabin fever.

Well.

Today I get the above mentioned letter delivered back to my house. Insufficient postage.

?

I mean, the lady there at the postal office had a digital scale, and she weighted it in front of me...she had a Canada Post uniform on....

I hate idiots. Especially incompetent ones.

Now I have to go back and re-mail it.

Later. Canada Post responded to my complaint via email. This is what they said:

Thank you for your message to Canada Post.

I have opened an inquiry, which will be sent to the Local Area Manager
that is responsible for this postal outlet so that they can look into
this concern and ensure that the employees are properly trained. Your
customer number is XXXXX and your case number for this inquiry is
YYYYY.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very frustrating!