Monday, April 02, 2007

Toddler lingo

I me heup - I need help, also applies to when he is too lazy to do it himself.

Mommy do it - applies to everything, even if it isn't explained. Mostly means wipe his nose, change his diaper, get him dressed/undressed, etc. Can also mean a certain way to play with a toy, such as a car. Sometimes it becomes Daddy do it.

Uggi-beh. oh - this is the name for the pacifier (Nuggi) and his toy dog (Bello).

upa upa - in the song Twinkle twinkle little star, the verse up above the world so high

Tyler hat - That's the name of his blue hat. May also be the name of my hat since he says Mommy Tyler hat. Tyler is a kid in his daycare. Don't ask.

Bump his head - actually means I bumped MY head, his own head.

Nose! or I want nose! - means, wipe my nose. We ask him to go get the kleenex himself and then say please.