Friday, April 13, 2007

Pipi in the potty

So Benjamin prefers the potty to the toilet these days. Didn't used to be that way, used to be the exact opposite, but I didn't care. As long as the pipi went in one or the other, I was happy.

He's exactly 25 months old today. Every night, after I undress him, he runs all by himself to the potty, sits on it, and pees.

Then he gets up, puts the seat down, and yells I did it!

I praise him, and he removes the cup and pours the stuff down the toilet, very carefully, and then flushes.

I have all kinds of ambition to start doing this with him at other times of the day, not just at bathtime. If it would just warm up a bit and he could wear less clothing, it would make my life so much easier!

But it's progress. And he's still wearning pull-ups at school.

No comments: