Thursday, December 28, 2006

Monkey in the year of the Pig

My mom reads the chinese horoscopes for fun. Sometimes she goes back to the previous year to re-read what was predicted and then laughs at the similarities.

Every year post-Christmas she goes through her book. Weeks later, we all forget everything that was said.

It's just for fun.


I'm a Monkey and my element is Earth. So is Andrej. We are Monkeys because we were born in a year that was Monkey, as was my mom, decades prior. My mom's element is Wood.



2007 is the year of the Pig which begins on February 18 and ends February 6, 2008. I have been reading about the Monkey in the year of the Pig, and the predictions are kind of, um, well....interesting I guess.


It says that we will not exactly get to where we want to go this year, but should consider the setbacks we will encounter as small and part of the coming success in 2008. I have searched the internet to see if different sites say the same thing, and this message is prevalant in most reputable ones (we use a free site advisor to tell us which sites are "bad", and send out pop-ups or spam or crap).

So, we will have to remember when things don't go exactly our way that it is part of what will pave the way to next year, the year of the rat. Rat is supposed to be a great year for us!

No comments: