Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Crashing through the ceiling

It is very possible that the next heavy person may put their foot through the ceiling if they walk on a weak spot in our livingroom.

Because of course the renovations in the basement are not going as smoothly as they should.

Seems there's a joist that has a knot in the wood that has developed into a crack.

I guess the good news is that the basement ceiling is still gutted, not drywalled, so that it can be fixed.

I think the term hubby used was to "sister it".

I use the term good news loosely. Since THAT is a matter of perspective. Some people may consider a non-drywalled, gutted, open, unfinished basement a good thing in this situation. Even though one of us is having a baby in less than two weeks.

Oh, and I get to go to another ultrasound next week. To see what the baby's size and weight may be. Since a couple of weeks ago she was only in the 30th percentile...a little on the small size.

I LOVE going to ultrasounds.
They are ALWAYS on time.
There are NEVER any delays.
I'm ALWAYS scheduled to avoid rushhour.

NOT

Oh, how I could rant and rave...but I won't. I'm way too tired.

BLAH.

No comments: